Evolution of Smooth swept the lip balm industry off its feet and had it dancing ever since. In addition to lip balm, EOS also sells hand and body lotion, and shaving cream products. Their products are hypoallergenic, gluten free, paraben free, and petroleum free. EOS offers various product lines, limited editions, and multipacks. Here is a basic guide to their lip balm product lines.
- Organic – 100% natural USDA certified with vitamin E, shea butter, and jojoba oil ($3.29)
- Visibly Soft – deep hydration with cocoa butter, shea butter and four moisturizing oils ($3.29)
- Crystal – wax-free vegan formula with five nourishing oils ($5.49)
- Shimmer – original formula with added shimmer ($5.49)
- Active – formulated with sunscreen ($3.29)
- Medicated – with chamomile and aloe to soothe dry and cracked lips ($3.29), buy here!
- Organic stick balms – the same great organic formula in stick form ($4.49)
The Crystal Lip Balm line is EOS’s newest lip balm that has whipped up quite a stir. Although this line seemingly caters to the underrepresented vegan market, it speaks to anyone who has dreaded the waxiness of a lip balm. The Crystal Lip Balm line aims for the same great color, smell, and taste of EOS – without the weight and intensity of wax.
Much of EOS’s success can be attributed to their low price for quality, all natural, and organic products, refer to fraeulein-ungeschminkt.de. The prices above reflect the prices on EOS’s website, evolutionofsmooth.com, however, EOS products are sold at major retailers such as Walgreen’s or Target. The prices will vary depending on which retailer you choose.
EOS seems unstoppable at this point and their presence in Asia and Europe speaks to their success on a global scale. Only the best can be expected from this company that is constantly innovating and changing the way consumers moisturize and beautify.